Welcome to Plain of Ice! We're so glad you're having a look around!
Don't know anything about Bleach, but still interested in our site? No problem! We've acclimated several people from the franchise before, simply browse through our lore page, ask questions, if you have any, and keep in mind that mistakes do occasionally happen. We won't be mad about them, we all make them sooner or later. Plain of Ice is also now non-canon!
We'll make this super short and sweet: I don't have the patience for the childish antics that the shounen-genre is known for anymore. So long as one acts like they've got some sense, they'll be fine, but consistent problem members, regardless of what is here on this page, will be handled on a case-by-case basis, with respect to circumstance and situation.
Plain of Ice has no skill or stat system.
We focus on writing stories in the setting. There's one thing to remember in relation to this.
- We don't aim to foster an environment anything like the shounen-genre itself, essentially. We're interested in the setting, the plots, the character development, etc. This means, while fights may occasionally happen through natural occurrence, they are not our focus.
Should a more battle-heavy site be wanted, please be advised, Plain of Ice is not it.
- No space-time manipulation.
- Anything a Zanpakutou does to the senses or physical attributes, must affect everything in range of it, wielder too.
- If a Zanpakutou has an ability one cannot think of a viable way of overcoming, it's too over-powered.
- If one must ask if it is too much, it probably is.
- Players that haven't been seen in over a month will be considered inactive.
- If someone comes along that wants a claim or rank from a character an inactive player is sitting on, it may be forfeit.
- Logging in is generally enough to retain characters, but if one has ranked characters, those must be doing something plot-wise to keep their position. As all divisions and factions are run by their leaders, and we mean that, it's important to keep those characters moving.
- Please register with an OOC account. Characters are not accounts, and are handled a different way.
- Visit the Manage Characters link on the top-bar drop-down (click your name when logged in).
- Characters can be initially ranked yourself, but their position may be changed later by Captain/Lieutenant of your division, or the leader of your alliance.
- Check the ready to play box beside the save button, and save, when ready to play. They automatically become available and active.
- We do still have standards, despite not having an application or approval process. We will say something when we see something sketchy, so one may get a PM later down the line.
- We are rated mature.
- Mark your mature threads as mature.
- If you want to see these mature threads, you must verify your age in your profile.
- If you don't want to see them, just never turn them on.
Quick Software Note
Plain of Ice runs on a software called Gaia here but it was recently rebranded as Vesta. This software was developed, written, and is maintained by Arceus. If one finds any glitches or problems, or has any suggestions for it, please contact Arceus. As this software is very new, please don't be afraid to ask questions about it if needed.
GDPR for EU People
- See the Privacy page.
- Download your data at will.
- Delete yourself at will.
- Be forgotten at will.