Plain of Ice
... and if I am going to die, I will take you with me

Stardust

Started by Arion Katsaros at Apr 09, 2019 7:49 pm
1 Post

Arion Katsaros

Silver Fox

Courage is not the absence of fear. It is the decision there is something more important than fear.

? Years Young 8 Posts Goteijusantai Sanbantai Captain

He didn't know why he bothered, sometimes.

It was a stupid thing to wonder, and also not very stupid at all. He'd told Heru, a long time ago, that it'd serve him better to just ignore Arion ever existed, and go on with his life, find somebody less broken than Arion was. Still, he did tend to get a little pouty, if Arion wasn't around for a long time, and despite not really understanding why, he did have to admit, he didn't like it when Heru got pouty. ... well, maybe that was the wrong way to describe it. It wasn't exactly pouting, but, more what Arion had come to understand to be as close to it as Heru would get (Lucains were so above pouting, anyway).

Still, for whatever reason, Heru liked seeing him, and it wasn't like Arion was busy, right now. He could be. Oh, sure, he could find something to get busy with, but it wouldn't kill him to just, go see him, either. Besides, it also wasn't as if he didn't want to see him. Ultimately, it was all just, silly confusion-related junk, but he'd long accepted Heru was, and would likely remain, very confusing. It was a good thing, really, it was just also fairly uncomfortable, because he had no idea what to do with it and all. It wasn't even as if he was learning. But then, neither was he terribly trying to. He was probably still in that stage where he expected Heru to get his brain function back and change his mind.

Only a hundred years later, Theiko sighed in the back of his head. Yes. Well.

Semantics.

Anyway, it was lunch break in Sanbantai, so, Arion was wandering off to Yonbantai to presumably go settle down somewhere with Heru and the stubborn can rest easy knowing Arion actually did eat - this time, anyway. Sometimes, Arion wondered why he had to bother doing that, because ultimately, it wasn't as if it made him any less skinny, but you know, he expended probably far too much reiryoku on keeping his heart stable. Not regenerating as much reiryoku might well kill him, which he guessed that was fair. Still thought his keeling over would do the Gotei a lot of favours, but nobody really asked him.

For good reason, the naga huffed.
If you're going to keep being a pain, I can leave you at the office.

Unsurprisingly, Yonbantai was busy. When he got there, he just settled himself to one side, out of the way. Eventually, either Heru would notice his reiatsu signature, or somebody would tell him Katsaros-Taichou was here. Presumably for lunch. That was usually why he was here in the middle of the day.